The Best Air Purifier
The Best Air Purifier
A great air purifier can make your life better. It reduces allergies caused by pollen and mold spores and protects against fire fumes and other types of fumes. But to be great, an air purifier needs to be powerful, quiet, and dark enough to clean the air in your living room or large playroom, you can sleep in the bedroom next to it, and that makes sense. There are many diffusers around your house. After eight years of testing 47 different air purifiers, we think the Amazing Cow AP-1512HH Mighty is the best we’ve had since 2015. There was, and in recent years many other cars have now moved to our upper tier. If you choose the form, value, or any other attribute of our wonderful choices, know that they pertain to the pure execution of God.
Within 30 minutes, the Coway AP-1512HH Mighty reduced heavy smoke pollution by 99.6 percent in a 135-square-foot by 1,215-square-foot office in New York City. In previous tests, it worked well in a 200-square-foot, 1,600-square-foot bedroom in New York City. and in a large conference room in Los Angeles, with a capacity of about 10,000 cubic feet of smoke, more than double Mighty’s specifications; It showed contamination up to 70% in a short time. That’s a pretty good price, usually less than $200 (and about $470 over five years, which includes electric filters and replacements). Its small form factor, quiet operation, and ability to turn off the display light make it particularly suitable for bedrooms. With prolonged use, we have proven time and again that it performs well with a new filter as well as a filter that has been in continuous use for a year or more.
Coway AP-1512HH Mighty
Effective, efficient, and inexpensive
Perfect for bedrooms, playrooms, and living rooms, the Mighty is one of the best-performing, most durable, and most economical purifiers we’ve tested.
About this item
- Coway Mighty (AP-1512HH) is designed to accommodate room sizes up to 361 sq. ft (CADR: Dust 246 / Pollen 240 / Smoke 233 CB. ft.). Air Flow Control: 5 Stages (Auto / 1 / 2 /3 / Eco)
- 4 Stage Filtration System (Pre-filter, Deodorization filter, True HEPA filter, Vital Ion) captures and reduces up to 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns in the air, including pollen, pollutants, and other allergens. It also reduces volatile organic compounds and reduces odor.
- Coway Mighty pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality in real-time. The brightly colored LED lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is every minute of the day. And it features a timer, and filter lifetime indicator.
- Fan speeds are available in 1, 2, and 3 stages by manually setting up. While auto mode automatically optimizes the speed setting 1 through 3 based on the level of indoor air quality. When no pollution is detected for 30 minutes, the fan will automatically stop and be set to Eco mode to save energy.
- The timer feature allows the machine to run 1/4/8 hours before automatically powering off.
- Filter replacement indicator checks both Pre-filter and HEPA filter respectively to let users be aware of when to wash or replace the filter.
- 77 W power consumption and quiet operation with noise levels ranging from 24.4 dB to 53.8 dB.
- Limited manufacturer’s warranty covers any internal/functional parts for 1 year and motor and electronic parts for 3 years. Filters are excluded.
- Won the Best Air Purifier of 2018 at Wirecutter and ranked 1st place at the TopTenReviews
In 30 minutes, the Cowe AP-1512H Mighty removed 99.6 percent of the heavy smoke from a 135-square-foot by 1,215-square-foot office in New York City. In early tests, it worked well in a 200-square-foot, 1,600-square-foot one-bedroom apartment in New York City. And a large conference room in Los Angeles gives off about 10,000 cubic feet of heat, which is twice what Mighty’s specifications allow; This indicates a short-term contamination rate of 70%. It’s an excellent price, usually less than $200 upfront (and about $470 over five years, which includes electric filters and replacements). Its small form factor, quiet operation, and ability to turn off display lights make it especially suitable for bedrooms. With prolonged use, we’ve proven time and again that a new filter works just as well, even if it’s been in continuous use for a year or more.
Coway Airmega 200M
Different look, same great performance
The Kowal Omega 200M is manufactured by the same company as the AP-1512HH Mighty and is similar to this model in all important respects like controls, noise, and performance. Even their filters and panels are interchangeable. Equally powerful, the Airmega 200M has a screen-off feature that lets you dim the lights, which we really appreciate for bedroom use. The Airmega 200M has a square grille instead of a circular grille – but that’s the only physical difference. If you like the look of the Airmega 200M or find it for a better price, we highly recommend it.